- The Tuition fee will be collected in three installments. Senior students have to pay all special fees for the year along with the first installment of tuition fee on the due date. First year students have to pay the tuition fee due as on date and all special fees for the year of the time of admission.
- If any student fails to pay the fees or special fee on the due date he/she shall be liable to pay a fine of Rs. 5/- along with the fees on or before the 10th after the due date (or on the next working day in case the 10th day is a holiday).
- If fees with a fine of Rs. 5/- is not paid on or before the 10th day after the due date an additional fine of Rs. 10/- will have to be paid within 15 days form due date. Failing this, the name of the student will be removed from the rolls of the College and the student will not get the benefit of attendance. For re admission he/she has to apply for the special permission of the Principal and also remit all the arrears of the fees and fine.
- Students leaving the College in the course of the academic year shall do so only after due intimation and clearance of all dues. Otherwise they will continue on the rolls and be obliged to pay all fees for the whole year.
Backward community students who leave the college during the middle of the academic year are not eligible for fee concession and they have to pay all fees due at the time of their leaving.
- The annual attendance, Progress and Conduct Certificates will not be forwarded to the University unless the student clears all dues to the college at the time, and unless the student shows satisfactory progress and conduct.
Refund of Caution Deposit
- Students who have completed their respective courses of study can apply for refund of caution deposit in the prescribed form immediately after the closing date of college at the end of the academic year or at the time of leaving the college in case they discontinue in the middle of the academic year. If the claim for refund is not made before the date of reopening of the college for the next academic year, the amount will be forfeited and will be remitted to Government as per rules.
Issue of Certificates
- Application for certificate should be made at least two days in advance.
- Conduct certificate will ordinarily be issued only along with the transfer certificate when the student has completed the course. Rs. 2/- will be charged for every certificate.
- Rs. 2/- per page will be charged for issue a certified copy of any document.
- Rs. 3/- will be charged for issuing a duplicate of any certificate.
- No certificate will be issued from the college unless the Principal is satisfied with the reason stated by the applicant for such certificate.
- Application for transfer certificate should be made in the prescribed form not later than the term first attended by the student. The certificate will be issued in the case of those who have appeared for the examination only after the publication of the University Examination Results. A late fee of Rs. 10/- should be paid for all applications received after the prescribed time.
Latest News & Events
Application Invited for 2019-2020 Degree Courses
Applications are invited for various degree courses at RUA College. The application can be send through single window of the University of Calicut by registering at http://cuonline.ac.in/ug/ .Last date of application is 25/05/2019
Application for Preliminary Courses
Applications are invited for preliminary courses at RUA College. The application can be send through single window of the University of Calicut by registering at http://aupcap.uoc.ac.in/ . Last date of application is 24/05/2019