- Students shall desist from disfiguring the classroom, compound walls and building on the college campus by pasting posters or writing on them, They shall also desist from disfiguring the compound walls of neighboring buildings.
- The principal shall have the right to issue transfer certificate to a student admitted to the College without an application form the student or the guardian at any time during the course of his/ her study in the college without assigning any specific reason.
- The Principal may issue disciplinary rules from time to time regulating the conduct of students within and outside the College and the Hostel premises.
- Students will always behave with dignity and courtesy.
- Students shall not engage themselves in actions that are offensive to good taste and are dis-service to succeeding generations of students.
- No meeting or entertainment shall be organised nor any fund collected in the college or the hostels without the permission of the Principal.
- Students shall not enter classrooms other than their own.
- Mobile phones shall not be allowed inside the College Campus.
- Students guilty of going over to other colleges or institutions to take part in acts of indiscipline such as organizing demonstrations or strikes will be deemed especially culpable and will be punished accordingly.
- The Principal shall have the power to inflict the following punishments: Fine, loss of attendance, loss of term certificate, suspension, compulsory issue of T.C. and expulsion.
- Conduct certificate will not be issued as a matter of course. It has to be earned by the students good conduct. The Principal’s decision shall be final regarding the conduct of students.
- Promotion to a higher class selection for University examinations and issue of progress, attendance or conduct certificates are matters absolutely within the discretion of the Principal and no appeal shall lay against the Principal’s decision to any other authority.
- Banners, flags, posters, etc,. shall not be allowed inside the campus for purpose of any activity without the permission of the Principal.
- Students who are charged in criminal offences and are under suspension shall not be allowed to enter the campus without permission.
Attendance and leave
- Application for leave should be made at least two days in advance.
- No students shall be absent from class without leave.
- If a student requires leave for personal reasons he/she must take it from the Principal or the class Teacher concerned.
- In the case of hostel residents, all applications for leave shall be countersigned by the Warden and submitted to the Class Teacher.
- When absence is due to illness the application for leave may be required to be supported by a medical certificate.
- The certificate of attendance required by the University for admission to the University Examination will not be granted unless the Principal is satisfied that the student’s conduct and progress have been satisfactory and the student has attended three fourths of the working days in the academic year/semester. Students may also note that unless they register for the University Examination they will not be eligible for promotion to higher classes.
- Students who want to participate in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities will not be granted grace attendance in lieu of such participation unless they get prior written permission from the Principal through applications recommended by the competent teachers in-charge.
- A student who is absent without leave for ten consecutive working days, or two weeks will be struck off the rolls.
Latest News & Events
Application Invited for 2019-2020 Degree Courses
Applications are invited for various degree courses at RUA College. The application can be send through single window of the University of Calicut by registering at http://cuonline.ac.in/ug/ .Last date of application is 25/05/2019
Application for Preliminary Courses
Applications are invited for preliminary courses at RUA College. The application can be send through single window of the University of Calicut by registering at http://aupcap.uoc.ac.in/ . Last date of application is 24/05/2019